VAMPIRES

Live Recording 2009

Vampires

Album: Rawmantic

Vampires was written and recorded in Old Customs Rd Studios, Eskilstuna, Sweden. Le Mans own studio. This was filmed in an underground club space in Stockholm. 

ROLLING THE STONES

From Rebel Action 2006

 

Rolling The Stones

Album: Rebel Action

Record Company: Ultrachrome/Sound Pollution 

 

Rolling the Stones was Le Mans first single on the first album Rebel Action. This video was filmed in a ginormous run down mansion in the outskirts of stockholm in the middle of the winter. No heating and we soon realised the place is surely haunted. 

 

 

NOSTALGIA LOCOMOTIVE

Kris Le Mans' duett with The Mo

Nostalgia Locomotive

Album: The Mo's 'Night At The Zoo' 

Record Company: National / Bonnier

 

Kris Le Mans recorded this duett with our fellow record label artists The Mo. Nostalgia Locomotive was number 1 on the Swedish tracks list for several weeks during 2004.

COUNTACH

First ever single 2004

 

Countach - Now I'm dancing.

Album: Solo Single. B side is Partygirl. 

Record Company: National Records/Bonnier

 

Countach was Le Mans first single via their first label National. 90% of this video was recorded in the basement of an operational mental institution an hour away from Stockholm. The other 10% was filmed in an old hospital that opened 1914 and in the 70's was converted to become the home of 70 band rehearsal rooms. This is also where Pehr, Walle and Kris wrote the first Le Mans songs.

 

 

LIVE VIDEOS

SELF

Live Recording 2006

 

Self

Album: Rebel Action

Record Company: Ultrachrome / Sound Pollution

 

TV performance at Morning Show TV4, Sweden.

 

Beautiful

Live recording 2006

 

Beautiful

Album: Rebel Action

Record Company: Ultrachrome / Sound Pollution

 

TV performance at Morning Show TV4, Sweden.

 

 

Love Light

Live Recording 2006

Love Light

Album: Rebel Action

Record Company: Ultrachrome / Sound Pollution

 

From Live Show in southern Sweden.

 

DIE DIE MY DARLING - MISFITS COVER

Holiday Special 2017

© 2017 Le Mans.

  • Le Mans on YouTube
  • Le Mans on Instagram
  • Le Mans on Spotify
  • Facebook Black Round
  • email